Good, but Carnival's harboring thieves!

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: January 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Sit-down dining far better than the upper-deck buffets et al. Generally good service. But when that currency disappeared, and Carnival expressed no surprise and in response to my letter made no mention of taking action and said what I had already acknowledged ("we're not responsible"), I have to think they allow that sort of thing. This was not someone seeing their big break, willing to risk their job for what looks like a $10,000 necklace - it was theft of this small an amount of money (Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean) not even easily redeemable. Whoever took this knew it would not be a problem, that the company would protect them.

Sit-down meals wonderful for the cruise price, buffet lunch OK, other stuff on top deck, especially the worst pizza I've had in decades, a disaster.

Cons: The theft of less than US$150 in foreign currency from my checked bag

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.