Carnival - Is It Really A Fun Ship?

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas
Helpful Vote: 1

Carnival Imagination

invalid-31157

Sail Date: March 13, 2009

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Review Summary

The Imagination exceeded my expectations by far. The newly redone ship is just the perfect place to go for the action packed vacation or the do absolutely nothing vacation and everything inbetween. My partner and I actually did nothing at all and had the best times of our lives doing it. The staff are attentive, the facilities are second to none and the food was great.

Ship Experiences

The food was really good. Last time I cruise on Carnival was 10 years ago and I'm here to tell you - WOW - what an improvement!

There were TONS of things to do and see of which we chose to do none of it. LOL

Second to NONE

I was incredibly impressed that no matter how crowded the ship was, we always managed to find a perfect spot to watch the sunset alone.

We had an interior and was quite impressed with the amount of space we had.

Ports Of Call

Nassau - Blech! We got off the ship and within 10 minutes we were approached by Bahamians to buy drugs. I suggest staying on the ship in Nassau.
Don't Miss: The Spa offers discounts while the ship is in port! Stay on board and relaxy

Pros: Layout, Food, Drink Availability

Cons: Coffee - Blech!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!