Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not impressed

Sail Date: November 07, 2008

The food in Pride dining room was mediocre compared to previous cruises I have taken on Carnival. Everything was poorly cooked and lacked flavor. The desserts, appetizers as well as entrees were worse than the buffet food on Lido deck, which is unlike any "fine dining" that I have ever had.

Pros: activities

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Air conditioning smelled like a toilet for two days

Don't Miss: Atlantis