Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Just a regular experience

Sail Date: October 24, 2008

I liked the service in the ship [for the most part only for dinner and room service] but as for the part of the rest of the cruise not very good. The activities that were available to play were good and to enjoy ourself, but most of the children would not enjoy themselves as much. Like I said, most of the activities for the children were as if just to get the children out of the hair of their parents so their parents could go out and have fun. Most of the 'main' activities were intended for the fun of the adults. And what else is the fact that some of the staff were not as nice [excluding the waiters :D they were excellent] but they just seemed a bit like saying 'i don't care about a kids opinion because they don't count, only the adults matter' kind of of thing.

Pros: I liked the servicem of the waiters and cleaning, and also the activities.

Cons: I did not like the fact that most of the cruise was named the "FUN Ship" but only for adults in that matter

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

It was good, nice view, very clean and elegant. :]
Excellent. Amazing. Loved it.
It was a nice view, etc.
Just plain bad.