Much Needed Vacation on a Great Ship

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

invalid-31157
Sail Date: October 03, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The trip was wonderful. It was nice to really get away from daily stress. The crew was great and attentive. Anything requested was seen to promptly. The food selection was ok. There were many possible ship excursions while on the island as well as when we returned to Miami and had some time to kill prior to our flight home. I would recomend this cruise to anyone needing a little time away. I think 4 days is the perfect amount of time to unwind with the girls before you are ready to return home. There were a lot of families on board with small children so you may want to take some meals in your room for peace.

There was a great selection for lunch. Dinner and breakfast were not as exciting. The dinning room was nice for the evening setting I just would have liked an adults only setting for dinner especially on the formal dinning evening.

There was always something to do even on the day at sea there was so many activities I got tired of participating and had to just go unwind by the pool.

The staff made me feel like royalty.

My room stewart was the best. Dont know how he tolerated my excessive demands over room cleanliness but he did an excellent job.
You must see the hotel Atlantis and the Queens Staircase. You have to try the conch fritters and if you like to dance hit the Bambu club in the evening 3.00 tequila shots if you like that sort of thing :) I would skip the straw market its a little tight in there and the items that they are selling can be bought at stands by the queens staircase for a much more reasonable price.
Don't Miss: Queens staircase for nature fans, Hotel atlantis if you like beautiful buildings and Bambu club if you want to party.

Pros: The workers on the ship were so attentive and kind. Theship was well maintained and clean. It was a truly relaxing vacation.

Cons: I would not recomend the late dinner setting,unless you like cold soup.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!