Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A fabulous time.

Sail Date: September 29, 2008

Room Type: Suite

We had a fabulous time. It was the perfect way to reconnect with my boyfriend.

Pros: Our Penthouse Suite

Cons: hours of activities

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

I would have rather had different activities on board, however I did appreciate the activites I participated in.
The ship was huge, perfect layout very convenient to our room. the decor was up tp date and spotless.
The dinner was prepared just right and feeling, the witer even gave us the option to order more than 1 entree.
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful from top to bottom. Perfect room size, lighting was fabulous, the walk in closets and jacuzzi made me feel right at home.
the staff was friendly and available at all times
Cozumel is a small island, perfect for a short stop however we missed most of the activites because our shipped docked early and all the activites booked to soon.
Don't Miss: atv's I think, we missed it :(
Key West, Florida
I didnt enjoy Key West. Our bus driver Louie made it enjoyable with his jokes.
Don't Miss: n/a