A fabulous time.

invalid-31690
Sail Date: September 29, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
We had a fabulous time. It was the perfect way to reconnect with my boyfriend.

The dinner was prepared just right and feeling, the witer even gave us the option to order more than 1 entree.

I would have rather had different activities on board, however I did appreciate the activites I participated in.

the staff was friendly and available at all times

The ship was huge, perfect layout very convenient to our room. the decor was up tp date and spotless.

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful from top to bottom. Perfect room size, lighting was fabulous, the walk in closets and jacuzzi made me feel right at home.
I didnt enjoy Key West. Our bus driver Louie made it enjoyable with his jokes.
Don't Miss: n/a
Cozumel is a small island, perfect for a short stop however we missed most of the activites because our shipped docked early and all the activites booked to soon.
Don't Miss: atv's I think, we missed it :(

Pros: Our Penthouse Suite

Cons: hours of activities

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!