Carnival Cruise... Amazing

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: September 29, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I sailed on Carnival Imagination and it was fantabulous... I have never sailed in my life and it was a very memorable experience. The food was great, it was themed for everyday. There was a pool-side grill that had different food than at the buffet. There were 2 different buffet areas and both sides contained different food options. there was a sushi bar, with select times, although I never made it to the sushi bar I heard that it was excellent... But then again free sushi would be excellent. They had a pizza bar as well as a deli bar. The buffet area contained 2 dessert bars as well as 2 fruit and salad bars. Ice cream and frozen yogurt was available 24hrs day as well as room service.

Having not sailed prior to this I had a blast and I am already planning another cruise.

Great variety of food options

Again, I have nothing to compare the entertainment and activities to. However, there were aged appropriate activities... There was a lot to do on the ship when u were in port and on board.

We had a few questions about our excursions and we talked to staff that were had nothing to do with excursions and they were able to help us and provide us with very useful information. There were at times when staff got us lost, but hey it happens. lol

I have no other ships to compare it to, but I feel that the ships quality was great... But I have no other ship to compare it to.

I think that I would have been ok just getting the towels replaced everyday. verses them coming in and making my bed every day... However, it was nice and clean...
We ported extremely early and there was nothing open, so we did a lot of walking looking at the island... I could have sleep in at this port...
Don't Miss: ?
People were very friendly. Pretty much ever shop was passing out free tequila shots and or pina coladas/margaritas. I did not visit restaurants... Simply walked around downtown...
Don't Miss: ?

Pros: staff very friendly and very helpful...

Cons: getting lost a lot... haha

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!