A glorious relaxing cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 13, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Cabin Type: Suite
We had a wonderful trip. I was not impressed with the food selection and the pool was not a large pool. But it was a relaxing trip and we got a lot of much needed rest.

The ship was very clean and well maintained. The steward staff was the best and out waiter was wonderful. The ship was on the smaller size but the cabin was spacious.

Our stateroom was the best on the ship with the exception of the penthouse. We had no obstructed view and were able to sit comfortably out on the balcony. I never felt closed in while I was in the cabin.
We rode the ATV's and had a blast on those. We only did shopping at a few stores and they were right by the port. I can't say what was the best because we didn't do a lot of driving around the city.
We did a snorkeling excursion on this trip. The excursion included snorkeling a reef and a shipwreck. The excursion would have been better if we had stayed at the reef the whole time. I was not impressed with the shipwreck. I would love to do the barrier reef snorkel the next time.
Don't Miss: the water was the clearest and any water activities are a 'don't miss.'

Pros: the cabin was spacious and a great value

Cons: the food was not as great as I had heard

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!