A mixed bag

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was beautiful, very clean and elegant. The crew was very nice. Several comedians kept wanting us to feel bad for them, I didn't really like that. It was their choice to work on the cruise and they are probably paid pretty well.

If you are a young couple I don't think I'd suggest the cruise. There were a whole lot of families and no one seemed to be watching their kids. On the hot at sea day no one could get near the pool. This was really disappointing.

The food was excellent and I looked forward to dinner every night.

Some of it was a little juvenile. We'd be told "go to the lido deck for dancing in the moonlight". This sounded really nice! I mean I'm only 23 but I imagined a little frank sinatra and couples dancing. It ended up being one of the members of the kiwi entertainment staff encouraging the "teams" to have a screaming contest. Yeahhh.

Probably good. I didn't have a kid.

The staff was very friendly.

The room was very comfortable. I wish the bed was an actual queen and not two twins pushed together though.

Pros: The destinations

Cons: The lack of an adult only pool

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!