Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing & entertaining

Sail Date: March 29, 2008

I went on the cruise with my 17 year old son...We both had a wonderful time. It was spring break for alot of children actually about 700. I hardly noticed...the programs are great for kidz and obviously the parents were also having a great time..I would highly recommend the Carnival Cruise line. The friendly housekeeping staff and always knew your name. Delightful and personal.

Pros: the comfortable beds & linens

Cons: night clubs

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Cozy and comfy
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I have been to Jamaica before actually Ocho Rios...I do not like Jamaica both times...Too much poverty and begging always bombarded by shop vendors, transportation vendors & drug dealers.....