Stolen Item

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I intially thought that my family trip was going to be wonderful. I was sooo wrong. My cell phone was stolen out of my cabin and Carnival's position is "oh well". I would have no problem if I simply misplaced it but my cell phone was stolen out of my locked cabin and I know this because it was there on the bed when I left and when I returned it was gone and the beds had been turned down. Only those occupying the cabin and the employees have access. So, wheres the phone Carnival????

Pros: The Ports

Cons: My Loss

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.