Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Not so great!

Sail Date: February 25, 2008

For the money it cost we couldn't have went to Sandals and spent 8 days instead of 5 days.

Pros: The staff was great!

Cons: The food was not great, it reminded me of a casino buffett. This ship was suppose to be recently remodeled, I must have missed that section. The ship also could have been a bit cleaner.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

The food was not great, it reminded me of a casino buffett.
Stateroom was very clean! But they give you a schedule, but don't give you a alarm clock in your room.
Staff was great!
Love swimming with the dolphins. Loved the shopping!!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Island and beach was beautiful. Lagoon tour was a wasted of time. More activities at the beach would have been nice.
Grand Turk Island
Margaritaville was overrated and to expensive!
Don't Miss: The beach