A most fantastic vacation

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
It was very spacious and clean, loved the atmoshpere and the freindly crew. Can't say enough good about it and can't wait to go again

tried all kinds of food, things I would probably never get to eat anytime at home it was so good and so many choices. Excellent quality of food and choice

I definately learned to get by with a little less sleep because everything was so good I didn't want to miss any of the shows.

Almost everyone was perfect, only one gentleman in the gift shop was short with me and very rude to my friend and in talking with some other guests he had been that way with them but other than one bad apple the rest were delightful.

Loved it all and it was always clean.

can't say enough good, again it was just fantastic
Dolphin Cove was nice but I didn't like the pushy nature of the people here and when trying to buy from the stores recomended on the ship they were seen putting things in my pile several times and I had to keep taking them out and then was over charged almost 20.00 on my CC so I wasn't happy about that. I also felt like it was very dirty there and not a pleasure at all for me.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Cove was nice but wouldn't return there
Really a beautiful place and can't wait to go back
Don't Miss: did the snorkeling and it was great

Pros: the food and entertainment were delightful

Cons: didn't care for the atmosphere in Jamaica

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!