Imagination great cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-31690
Sail Date: November 02, 2006
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This is an older ship- but VERY well maintained. The staterooms were very clean and the beds were the most comfortable of any ship I've been on. Food was outstanding and the staff were all very nice. I've cruised Royal Caribbean and Carnival and Carnival is by far my favorite. More of a party atmosphere.

There isn't much to Calica but Playa Del Carmen is nice and next time I go I"m goin gto see the ruins.
Don't Miss: The Ruins
take the conch tour train- then walk the town.
Don't Miss: The Ruins
take the conch tour train- then walk the town.

Pros: The passengers, food and service

Cons: Older ship

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!