Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Imagination great cruise

Sail Date: November 02, 2006

This is an older ship- but VERY well maintained. The staterooms were very clean and the beds were the most comfortable of any ship I've been on. Food was outstanding and the staff were all very nice. I've cruised Royal Caribbean and Carnival and Carnival is by far my favorite. More of a party atmosphere.

Pros: The passengers, food and service

Cons: Older ship

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Calica, Mexico
There isn't much to Calica but Playa Del Carmen is nice and next time I go I"m goin gto see the ruins.
Don't Miss: The Ruins
Calica, Mexico
Don't Miss: The Ruins
Key West, Florida
take the conch tour train- then walk the town.
Key West, Florida
take the conch tour train- then walk the town.