Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

THE BEST VACATION OF MY LIFE

Sail Date: September 11, 2006

THIS WAS THE BEST VACATION OF MY LIFE & I WON'T PLAN ANOTHER LONG VACATION WITHOUT IT BEING A CRUISE. IT WAS FUN, RELAXING, ENJOYABLE, AFFORDABLE, & I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THE GREAT CREW, THE GREAT FOOD, & THE CLEANLINESS OF THE SHIP!

Pros: AFFORDABLE; FUN; RELAXING; TOURING

Cons: NO ENOUGH TIME ON THE SHIP OR IN PORTS OF CALL

CLEAN, ACCESSIBLE, & WELL MAINTAINED
I NEVER MADE IT TO THE DINING ROOM BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE DRESSING UP BUT THE STAFF, FOOD, ETC AT THE BUFFETS WERE THE BEST!!! AS FOR QUANTITY- I GAINED TOO MUCH WEIGHT IN THIS SHORT A TIME!
VERY NICE; LARGER THAN I EXPECTED; CLEAN, & A GREAT VIEW!!!
OUR CABIN STEWARD CILIO WAS SO SWEET, POLITE, FRIENDLY, & JUMPED RIGHT ON THE 1 MINOR GLITCH WE HAD IMMEDIATELY. DANKO IN PHOTOGRAPHY HELPED US OUT W/ A CAMCORDER PROB & WHENEVER WE SAW HIM WAS VERY FRIENDLY, FUNNY, & A REAL JOY TO MEET! JOSE IN THE HORIZON GRILL WAS ALWAYS QUICK WITH A GREETING & SMILE & STOPPED TO CHAT WITH US SEVERAL TIMES. HE WAS VERY SWEET & KIND & VERY EFFICIENT! THE WHOLE CREW WAS INCREDIBLE!
THE SHOWS ETC WERE VERY GOOD, THE COMEDIAN WAS GREAT, & THE HELP W/ SHOPPING, SHORE EXCURSIONS, ETC WAS WONDERFUL!
George Town, Grand Cayman
I HAD NEVER BEEN THERE & IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO VISIT A NEW PLACE. WE TOOK A JEEP TOUR & I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I ENJOYED THE SNORKELING. WE TOOK THE PIRATE SHIP TOUR OF GEORGETOWN; IT WAS OK. THE BEST PART WAS THE COVE WHERE WE GOT TO WADE IN THE WATER. GRAND CAYMAN WAS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE.
Don't Miss: JUST TRAVELING AROUND TO SEE DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE ISLAND; THE JEEP TOUR WAS GREAT FOR THAT.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
NOT ENOUGH TIME THERE!!! WE SWAM WITH THE DOLPHINS, WENT SNORKELING, DID A STINGRAY ENCOUNTER, CLIMBED THE WATERFALL, & DID A BIT OF SWIMMING & SHOPPING. THIS WAS THE BEST!!! JUST NOT ENOUGH TIME! DEVON @ DOLPHIN COVE WAS AMAZING, FRIENDLY, INFORMATIVE, & VERY SWEET. ANDRE WAS VERY NICE & HELPFUL TOO!
Don't Miss: DOLPHIN COVE & DUNNS RIVER FALLS