Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Don't rely on your

Sail Date: July 22, 2006

My cruise was deeply impacted by not getting the rooms requested. I did my reservation over the phone, and said I did not want an inside cabin, because I wanted to see the ocean. My "cruise counselor" said she would book my husband and I in two adjoining outside view rooms with a door between them. According to the purser, when I went to check on the problem, there are no rooms with connecting doors on the Imagination, there were no other rooms available to change, it appeared that I'd gotten what I signed up for and "too bad." I felt like I was in jail the whole time.
Also, my name was wrong on the paperwork, and after two attempts, I never got any written confirmation that the mistake had been rectified-not even an e-mail.
And since I booked through , I don't understand how come I have two $20.00 booking charges-one for , and another from . This was never mentioned on the site or during the phone call.

Pros: The food, entertainment, and on-board staff

Cons: I did not get the room I purchased

Comfortable beds, large bathroom-very clean. The upolstered furnitures in the common areas needed to be shampooed and were dirty.
Great. And the service was freindly, efficient, and fun.
Great people!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The tubing excursion was tons of fun. Great staff.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The tubing excursion was tons of fun. Great staff.
George Town, Grand Cayman