Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Trip

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

Very organized embarkation. Very fun cruise director- Mr Kevin Noonan.
Staff are nice and they act on your request like there is no tomorrow.
The ship was newly renovated. The excursions on shore were worth it.

Pros: Very warm reception by crew. The whole ship is cleaned and scrubbed everyday.

Cons: I wish I could stay in the ship longer. I gained so much weight. I ate too much.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

OMG I gained weight coz of the good food. It was awesome.
My cabin was cleaned twice a day.
Very nice staff and crew. Very fun activities and shows
Very nice shows. The cruise director himself is fun to watch on the stage- very witty, smart, with a lot of showmanship. Oh did I say hot too!

Not a lot of children running around because of the activities for children and the day care. They made sure everything is taken care of.
Key West, Florida
Too short a stop
Don't Miss: Just visit the town and have a bit of Margarita in Margaritaville :-) Check out the Foster Aquarium too
Check out the Mayan ruins if you are into that kind of stuff. May sound expensive but its worth every penny.
Don't Miss: none