Wonderful Trip

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: February 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Very organized embarkation. Very fun cruise director- Mr Kevin Noonan.
Staff are nice and they act on your request like there is no tomorrow.
The ship was newly renovated. The excursions on shore were worth it.

OMG I gained weight coz of the good food. It was awesome.

Very nice shows. The cruise director himself is fun to watch on the stage- very witty, smart, with a lot of showmanship. Oh did I say hot too!

Not a lot of children running around because of the activities for children and the day care. They made sure everything is taken care of.

Very nice staff and crew. Very fun activities and shows

My cabin was cleaned twice a day.
Check out the Mayan ruins if you are into that kind of stuff. May sound expensive but its worth every penny.
Don't Miss: none
Too short a stop
Don't Miss: Just visit the town and have a bit of Margarita in Margaritaville :-) Check out the Foster Aquarium too

Pros: Very warm reception by crew. The whole ship is cleaned and scrubbed everyday.

Cons: I wish I could stay in the ship longer. I gained so much weight. I ate too much.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!