Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Lasting Memories

Sail Date: December 27, 2007

The ship was very nice and enjoyable. I was most impressed with how clean the ship was given the number of people. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the service far exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this cruise ship to others.

Pros: Excursion

Cons: # of people

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Unfortunately, this was not one of the strengths. The performances were all right and the comedian was not funny. I didn't participate in any of the ships activities but it was nice that there were options.
The lounges and clubs were pretty decent.
Every evening we had excellent service and the food was delicious. Each course was brought out in a good timely fashion and the quality of the food was excellent.
The rooms were comfortalble. The showers were excellent. Great temperature and water pressure. My room was always clean and comfortable. The mattress needed to be flipped but overall the sheets and covers were very comfortable.
Calica, Mexico
The Mayan Jungle Excursion was definitely the highlight of the trip. The tour guide was excellent and the excursion was very authentic and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend this excursion to others.
Don't Miss: Mayan Jungle Excursion
Key West, Florida
Key West was beautiful and very quaint. It was relaxing and the people were very friendly.
Don't Miss: I didn't participate in an activitiy. I walked around the town.