Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My family vacation on Carnival

Sail Date: September 29, 2007

The rooms were dirty and out dated - the dresser drawers would not shut and the cleaning service was terrible (we had dirty bath robes in our room) - During the drill the cruise staff kept telling us the fasten our life vests...but my daughter and my vests were broken...we could not fasten the buckles - they were gone!

Pros: We LOVED our wait staff - the dinning room experiance was wonderful!!

Cons: Carnival Imanigation staterooms and gathering areas were dirty and out dated - yet I paid full price

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

We actually had to complain about the caniso staff! they were rude and unfriendly - the state room staff were horrible - not friendly! The only staff we felt went "above and beyond" were the gift shop staff, the children club staff finally the wait staff. - Everyone else were horrible - they would not even smile if you walk by them and greeted them.
average on this one - not a lot of excitment for a "fun ship"
The children activites were wonderful!
This is the "plus" point for this ship - the dinning room staff were WONDERFUL! we loved our waiters! - They danced and sang with my boys!
needed a major overhall - not a pretty ship for the money you pay. - I felt like we were in a dirty Days Inn.
Dirty and outdated - chiped and cracked sinks - dresser drawers and closet would not close properly - mold in shower - dirty carpets.
George Town, Grand Cayman
This is a pretty - small place - very pretty water, friendly people!
Don't Miss: Jimmy Buffets water slide! My kids LOVED this!!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The Falls were so much fun!! Really - every one should climb the falls - my 4 year old talks about it every day!
Don't Miss: Dunns River Falls