Mother / Daughter Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was very nice. They were well organized with entertainment for every age group. The staff was friendly and pleasant. Safety was important because just my daughter and I went on the cruise. I felt that we were very safe. I was even comfortable with her hanging out with her friends and coming back to the cabin late.

The teen program was great! They created an environment that allowed the kids to get to know each other, make friends and have tons of fun!

Pros: There were so many fun things to do. We were both entertained. We did things together and on our own. We both had a blast!

Cons: It wasn't long enough!

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!