Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great Staff ... AWFUL FOOD :(

Sail Date: July 01, 2007

We have been on Carnival ships before and could not wait to go again on this cruise. We feel that with all the other ships out there that Carnival might want to think about there much older ships being layed to rest. The ship was not dirty . The Staff were working around the clock to make sure that it was clean. Yet the ship is so dated and very much in need of a make over. I understand that you pay for what you get and that this is one of there great deals for the consumer, yet if I were Carnival I would make sure that every ship I owned that I would try to make it as Glamorous , Classy and Modern as all the other ships in the Fleet.

Pros: Staff were very friendly & fun.

Cons: The food was the worst ever. We could not wait to get to a port to eat:(.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? No.

Room Attendents... WONDERFUL HARD working people
Lots of options to choose from. Very bad quality
great activitie director's
Tour desk very nice and helpful