First Time Cruiser

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: July 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
Well I traveled with my family and my parents frineds. First the rooms, it was nice but cramped for four. There was mildew in the shower and on the bathroom floor. Stains on the carpet. The pools were too small they were always crowded! When we ate at the Horizon Bar and Grill there was always a wait at the pizzeria. And when we went to eat at the back of the boat right outside of the bar and grill, there was always food and stuff left on the table. Poor cleaning staff. And I wiah that we could of stayed longer where we stoped. We only stayed for a few hours. But overall I have fun on my vacation.

The food was GREAT!!!

It was ok, but I am too young to do alot of stuff the ship has to offer.

Always smiling and trying there best!

They need to have more people on the cleaning staff. The size of the ship was average. The bathrooms in my stateroom had mildew in it and there were stains on the carpet.

Beds were ok, but as I said, there was mildew in the bathroom and stains on the carpet.

Pros: the 24/7 eating :D

Cons: the cleanlyness of the ship

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!