A Fantastic Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 28, 2007
Ship: Carnival Imagination
I have cruise on Carnival Destiny twice before, It was wonderful, However, I have had the most fun on this cruise. Everyone was wonderful, the employeese were fantastic. I would recommend anyone to cruise on Carnival Imagination.

Don't Miss: I did not went sight seeing on the island. However the port site was good

Don't Miss: I stayed mostly in the tourist area and the people were very friendly

Pros: I liked everything. The Captain, the Cruise Director, The Show girls, The dancers and so much more

Cons: Everything everyone was wonderful

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!