Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: April 28, 2007

I have cruise on Carnival Destiny twice before, It was wonderful, However, I have had the most fun on this cruise. Everyone was wonderful, the employeese were fantastic. I would recommend anyone to cruise on Carnival Imagination.

Pros: I liked everything. The Captain, the Cruise Director, The Show girls, The dancers and so much more

Cons: Everything everyone was wonderful

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: I stayed mostly in the tourist area and the people were very friendly
George Town, Grand Cayman

Don't Miss: I did not went sight seeing on the island. However the port site was good