Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Perfect Vacation!

Sail Date: April 23, 2007

Like I said staff was amazing. My stateroom was cleaned twice a day and always looked amazing plus ww always got the coolest towel animal, haha. My dinner waiters were awesome, they were always singing and were so thoughtful. Also the people we ate dinner with, I am not sure if Carnival did it on purpuse or not but they place my boyfriend and I with 2 other couples the exact same age, it was perfect, we socailized with those people all week, they were awesome. The boat was kept in amazing condition, they had staff constantly cleaning every where. Plus there is ALWAYS a staff perons around to wait on you and get you anything you needed. I could not have asked for a better vacation, it was perfect.

Pros: The staff was amazing, they were so hard working and yet the nicest and happiest people you could meet.

Cons: Honestly nothing, maybe when the boat moves a lot and you get dizzy, haha.

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

There are so many activaties and things to do on the boat. The boat was huge was constantly being cleaned.
There is food available 24 hours a day, everytime you turn around there was another buffet, who could ask for more. Pretty sure my boyfriend and I both gained 5 pounds, haha. The food was excellent, and dinner was the best because it was like eating at a high class resturant every night, with the same awesome people, and the same amazing staff.
We had an oceanview in the middle of the boat on the bottom floor, in my opinion best room, you feel the waves the least, plus you are in the middle of everything. Stateroom was in great condition, and the bed was so comfortable, I miss it already.
I can't even say enough about the staff, they were hardworking, friendly, always smiling and singing, ready to help in you in any way they can.
There was always something going on that you could take part in, we went to almost all the shows which were a ton of fun, we played some bingo, gambled in the casino and so much more.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We swam with dophins! It was awesome! We got to touch their backs and bellies, give them kissing, they do a bunch of tricks for you and you learn a ton about them. Then we climbed Dunn River Falls, which was a ton of fun too. You get comppletely wet and get a bunch of awesome pictures. Now the Jamaica people who try to sell to you are crazy, I will warn you know, you are garanteed to have your name carved into something before you buy it, haha. They are agressive, so you need to barter, barter, barter.
Don't Miss: Do either the swim or touch encounter with dophins and climb the falls, I recommend both!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Well first we went to the turtle farm which I recommend, you see a bunch of turtles and get to hold them too. Then went to see the town called "Hell" it looked cool but a little disappointing, really not much to see. Then we went of to the sandbar and went to stringray city. This I would recommend, I was a alittle freaked out but this was by far my boyfriends favorite part, you get to touch, hold, kiss, feed, and swim/snorkel around with the stringrays, it was an amazing experience. We then did a little shopping but Cayman Island(CI) money is more than US money, so things were a little expensive.
Don't Miss: Stringrays, definataly do something with stringrays.