Cruises should be all inclusive

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 17, 2007
The ship was very nice, it was clean and efficient for all your needs

dining times were convenient, variety was good. Food did not wow me like I thought it would.

I think the entertainment was the best. Your host was wonderful and the timing of activities was perfect with keeping everyone up beat and engaged.

My daughter had a really good time with meeting other kids her age and participating in all the group activities. She would definitely like to take another cruise some day.

The staff was great, always willing to help and extremely entertaining.

Very clean

Our stateroom was small for three, but it worked well. You are never in your room if the rest of the amenities are well laid out. The condition of the room was fine, always clean.
We took a local cab ride though the town. The falls were a must see. The shopping was ok, need more locally made items.
Don't Miss: The falls
THe snorkeling on the reef was great. The snorkeling at the shipwreck was not so great. The shopping was good. I loved the local made items.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: The entertainment, the sun and the pools

Cons: Paying for sodas and other drinks, the food was good, but not extravagant

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!