Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A relaxing cruise

Sail Date: March 12, 2007

Room Type: Suite

The ship was okay. I had a horrible time trying to find anything, and I'm sure there were places I never did see. As a first time cruiser, I felt as if I had been put on the ship with absolutely no guidance. I had no idea how much money you are required to have over and beyond the cost of the cruise. But, all the crew were very polite and nice. Our room was always exceptional.

Pros: the balcony, the fact my children could have fun on their own, the gourmet food

Cons: the nickel and diming for everything on the ship, being charged for gratuities twice, I couldn't pay for anything with cash, and they only served Coke products (yuck!)

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

It was obvious to anyone who was looking that the ship was exhibiting significant wear and tear.
The food in the dining room was fantastic.
Our stateroom was great.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Jamaica was ugly and crude. The people were pushy and wouldn't leave you alone, always trying to get you to buy stuff or do/buy illegal things.
Don't Miss: Dolphin Cove was the best activity of the whole trip!
George Town, Grand Cayman
I thought this port was great. My daughter had a great time shopping.
Don't Miss: for families with kids under 12, Pirate Encounter is the best! wear swimsuits, bring towels!