Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

So much more than expected

Sail Date: February 26, 2007

Two of my dearest friends and I took our first cruise to celebrate my 40th birthday. It was so much more than what we all expected. The food was great. The service and attention of the staff was first rate. And the trip was very economical.

Pros: The food was great.

Cons: Not many activities

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

The ship was clean and organized.
I was so impressed with the quality of the food. It was well made, delicious and great presentation.
We were three adult women in the Empress Deck. It was very comfortable even though we all over-over packed.
98% of the staff was very nice, friendly and willing to do anything for your comfort and satisfaction.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Must climb Dunn's Falls
George Town, Grand Cayman
George Town is a nice, quiet, clean little town. I would love to spend a few weeks "detoxing" from life in there.
Don't Miss: "Town" is lively and lots of fun.