So much more than expected

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2007
Two of my dearest friends and I took our first cruise to celebrate my 40th birthday. It was so much more than what we all expected. The food was great. The service and attention of the staff was first rate. And the trip was very economical.

I was so impressed with the quality of the food. It was well made, delicious and great presentation.

98% of the staff was very nice, friendly and willing to do anything for your comfort and satisfaction.

The ship was clean and organized.

We were three adult women in the Empress Deck. It was very comfortable even though we all over-over packed.
George Town is a nice, quiet, clean little town. I would love to spend a few weeks "detoxing" from life in there.
Don't Miss: "Town" is lively and lots of fun.
Must climb Dunn's Falls

Pros: The food was great.

Cons: Not many activities

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!