Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What more could we have asked for?!!!

Sail Date: February 17, 2007

What can I say?
From the day I booked our cruise with BJ's Vacations through the entire experience. I will always book our vacations through you in the future. It was just wonderful!!
The crew on the ship couldn't have been nicer. Food, Food, Food!! It was everywhere all the time. I didn't have to lift a finger and was reminded on a regular basis by the crew that I was on vacation and shouldn't have to.
I was thanking a crew member on the last day of the cruise and complimenting the entire staff for the wonderful experience. He gave me a huge smile and said he was so happy we had enjoyed ourselves and also said if the guests aren't happy, the crew isn't happy.

Pros: The ease of booking the entire trip with BJ's Vacations

Cons: There was nothing we didn't like

Recommends Carnival Imagination? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Don't Miss: Climbing Dunns River Falls
George Town, Grand Cayman
The weather wasn't very cooperative, but you can only blame Mother Nature for that.