Great Cruise

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2006
Ship: Carnival Imagination
This was our first cruise. We had a great time. The food was plentiful and the servers were very friendly and professional. We loved the little dance and song routines that dining room wait staff did each night. It was fun to see them having a good time.

I thought the pasta was undercooked. The sauce on the pizza tasted bland. Everything else was wonderful,especially the desserts.

Wait staff were wonderful. I bit slow when our headwaiter was sick for two days, but they were friendly and professional. Our steward did a good job with the exception of failing to leave us a copy of the day's schedule for two days in a row. I had to ask for it on the second day. Otherwise he was good.

The rooms were much bigger than I expected. It was nice having a window so I could look out in the mornings.
Overly commercial. Margaritaville was a rip off. We paid over $60.00 for two medicore cheeseburgers and a beer. Stingray City was fun.
Don't Miss: Stingray City

Don't Miss: Dunn's RIver Falls

Pros: The numerous activities available on the ship

Cons: Individuals allowed to smoke in the clubs and casino. It was so smoke filled, I could not stay.