Not as wonderful as I thought

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was a little out dated and needs some remodeling.

There should be a better selection of food. My husband and I took our two young children and they felt as though there was not enough food selection for them. There are only some many times you can eat hamburgers and hot dogs before you get tired of them. On day four while trying eat on the (inner) lido deck a line waiter & cheif begin closin down the line there was about 25 or some people in line still trying to eat. I was just appauld that they would so that.

The entertainment was good. Lenny the cruise direction was wonderful.

The staff that deals will the children @ Camp Carnival are great.

The ship was always clean and the decor is our dated

I loved my stateroom and the balcony was a added plus.

Pros: The suite if you can afford one it's great to have

Cons: The food was repeated daily except in the main dinning and sometimes it was the same