Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Cruise to Mexico

Sail Date: September 07, 2006

Food was fantastic
The ship has a lot of of lounges for people who drink ....I don't drink or go into
liquor lounges, so the only thing I did besides eat and sit on deck was the game shows, karoke ,gym, and 2 shows that is something like Las Vegas.
I would go back, just for a relaxation and stress free vacation, but I would not go to Calita.

Pros: Food was fantastic

Cons: I would never take another cruise to Calita Mexico. First of all we pulled up into port and there was nothing there except a big sand mine and trees. Everybody got on different buses to go to their excursion. I picked Exparta..paid $55.00 ..when we got there it was nothing but a run down zoo ..

very friendly and helpful people.....I do think the bus drivers should speak English
very clean
food was great
room was very comfortable
Calica, Mexico
I did enjoy the cave swimming. However when I left the boat, I took all of my money, credit cards,birth certicate, driver's license with me. In order to go swimming, I had to put all of this in a sack with lock and I kept the key. H e threw the sack in the back of a truck and took it to my destinations. After swimming in the underground cave, I came to my destination and picked up my sack. This was great...however absolutly nobody spoke English and I was worried the whole time...
Don't Miss: nothing