Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

first cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

This was my first cruise and overall I would recommend this cruise (Carnival Imagination)for a family reunion or just a family with kids. It was an alright first experience because I was traveling with my 14 year old daughter and there were plenty of things for us to do together. I would not recommend this cruise for couples or older adults. With the exception of the Casino, there really wasn't much of a night life for the mature crowd. The only nightclub onboard catered to 18 and over, so it was basically filled with 18 year old kids who just did not know how to act. The pools were very poor, very small...kiddy pools...

The staff was friendly enough and the rooms were kept very well. I did not like the food offered in the 24 hour dining area and I'm not a picky eater. I did enjoy the meals in the assigned dining rooms they were excellent.

As I said, I would go on this cruise again but only with children. Camp Carnival was excellent.

Pros: the staff

Cons: the pool