Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was a great cruise.

Sail Date: August 14, 2006

The ship was clean and well groomed and the storeroom keeper were excellent. I really enjoyed our head diner room sever.

Pros: The dinner with my husband.

Cons: The choices of food for dinner,because I really don't eat meat.

We wanted to go dancing, but the rooms were feeled with smoke and I don't smoke, so we missed out on the clubs. But I loved the shows and I give them a excellent.
Well keep, made you feel like a queen.
The food was great, just needed a little more of veggie choices for dinner.
Keep it nice and clean and I love it.
Most of the staff spoke, with a smile but, not the security. But it was okay, because I know they have the ship on their mind. All was good.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Loved the seafood. The water was great and clean, loved it. Went rock climbing.
George Town, Grand Cayman
A nice place, loved the people. Loved the Jeep ride and the beach.