It was a great cruise.

Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2006
Ship: Carnival Imagination
The ship was clean and well groomed and the storeroom keeper were excellent. I really enjoyed our head diner room sever.

The food was great, just needed a little more of veggie choices for dinner.

We wanted to go dancing, but the rooms were feeled with smoke and I don't smoke, so we missed out on the clubs. But I loved the shows and I give them a excellent.

Most of the staff spoke, with a smile but, not the security. But it was okay, because I know they have the ship on their mind. All was good.

Well keep, made you feel like a queen.

Keep it nice and clean and I love it.
A nice place, loved the people. Loved the Jeep ride and the beach.
Loved the seafood. The water was great and clean, loved it. Went rock climbing.

Pros: The dinner with my husband.

Cons: The choices of food for dinner,because I really don't eat meat.