Our first cruise

Carnival Imagination

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

Ship: Carnival Imagination

Review Summary

The ship was very clean and all the crew members were very helpful. A positive jovial attitude was present at all time. Our dining room staff was most professional and attentive to all our needs. You could be involved in as many activities as you wanted or just chill out and read or play cards etc. on any deck you wanted. The shows were energized and the cruise director and staff kept things lively. Food - available any time of the day or night. From the quiet sit down dinners to the bustling buffet. We met a lot of people and became friends with many - even exchanging e-mails. A positive and relaxing vacation.

Ship Experiences

We cannot say enough good things about our dining experiences. Absolutely great!

The shows were good. Very energized. You could be as involved as you wanted to be.

Everyone was of professional caliber 24/7. Outstanding.

The ship was just the right size for us. Easy to get from one place to another. A good physical layout.

Very comfortable bed. Our deck location (Empress, forward) was close to everything. At first I thought the room was small but as the days went on I didn't even notice the size. The staff kept the room very clean.

Ports Of Call

Key West, Florida

I visited Key West many times over the years and I like walking around, looking at the houses, shops, and people and just being a tourist.
Don't Miss: n/a

Calica, Mexico

We went on the Cancun shopping trip. The bus ride was too long. It was a Saturday and more crowded than ever. We couldn't make the beach stop because the bus driver couldn't find a place to park the bus. The stops at the Mexican Outlet and mall were too long. The whole trip was too long. I heard a lot of complaints from many poeple on our bus. I think Cancun is best visited if you stayed at a hotel for a few days and had the time to find and explore the shops and resturants. We will never do this again.
Don't Miss: None! Don't go!

Pros: We liked everything!

Cons: At times the buffet lines were long but the food and desserts made it worth the wait