Carnival Imagination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Well worth the $$$

Sail Date: July 22, 2006

If you want to get some serious bang for you buck- take this cruise. The ship was excellent for my husband and myself because we just wanted to relax and get away from our hometown for a bit. I will say that time on the islands is pretty rushed so if you are wanting to explore the islands in more depth I would probably not do this cruise. If you are just wanting some fun and a taste of the islands this would be perfect!

Pros: This cruise was great- the whole experience was wonderful... the only thing is that I wish we would have done a 7 day rather than a 5.

Cons: Doing excursions on the islands leaves little time to do anything else. If you are a free spirit I wouldn't recommend doing an excursion- venture out on your own.

Everyone was helpful and polite. There are so many nationalities on board- be prepared to have to ask some of the staff members to repeat themselves.
Ohhh wow- the stateroom staff is excellent. Our room was prestine and they were so on the ball with getting everything in order for us!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
People approach you like CrAzY in this port. I highley recommend getting a cab or walking with a group to your destination b/c you WILL be approached a great deal and it could be intimidating.
Don't Miss: Margaritaville!!!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman is very nice. The shopping area is right when you get off the ship so you can do this without getting a taxi. If you are wanting to go to the beach make sure you tell the taxi driver that you want to go to the public entrance b/c they will take you to one of their buddies resorts where you will have to pay to enter. Stingray city is really cool!!!
Don't Miss: Stingray City