Just keeps getting better

Carnival Horizon Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Horizon

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: December 29, 2018

Ship: Carnival Horizon

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 9217

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

This was high on the list of my top cruises as I've now been on more than 15 total with different cruise lines but, I can truly say that Carnival tops them all for me and my wife. The food on the Horizon was something special and my Sister in-law whom is a very particular eater to say the least commented repeatedly about the taste and quality of the food. The only bad thing that I can say about the Horizon is that my cruise is over! Great ship, great staff and we are looking forward to being back on board this ship at some point in the future.

Embarkation

Outstanding, the party began immediately and never stopped.

Ship experiences

The food was better than ever and the Seafood restaurant is the best idea ever.

The Skyride was great and even my wife enjoyed it with her fear of these types of rides.

The shows that we saw were good and the DJ was great. I would like to give a special shout out to the Violin group(not sure of their name).

Our room steward Oswald was great, he was very accommodating and greeted us by name. Oswald became our family. As for the main dining room Issey a.k.a Easy like Sunday Morning and Marius were both outstanding and made our dining experience something special.

I felt this boat was designed great and the IMAX theater was amazing.

Comfortable and Clean.

Ship tip

Take in the full experience.

Ports of call