It was an experience

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Glory

4 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)

Sail date: April 04, 2019

Ship: Carnival Glory

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 1385

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

It was my first cruise but will not to be my last, just not sure if it will be with Carnival. there should also be a casino for nonsmokers, due to my asthma and COPD.

Embarkation

It was very easy and quick process

Ship experiences

I preferred the food from the specialty restaurants and buffets over the dining rooms. the pushing salespeople to buy drinks were a bit much, I also didn't understand the idea of having to purchase soda that was a bigger turn off for me.

Platinum Restaurant

The staff was friendly, but the food was always warm to the touch and the appetizers were laughable.

White Heat Dance Club

Very cool place to hang out and have fun.

The spa treatment was the best part of the entire trip.

Camel Club Casino

Due to it being a smoking area I was only able to pass through and not have the experience I enjoy about casinos. and drinks should be free if you are a player.

Guest Services/Shore Excursions

The staff was always professional and friendly.

Of all the entertainment I was surprised that there were no African American entertainers or no one that song updated music.

Carnival SeasideTheater

This was the best entertainment on the ship.

All my children are adults

Circle C

Great club, my friends and I had a great time there.

Our room steward Daniel was the best. the young lady that did my spa treatment was very professional and friendly. guest services were on point and I will leave it at that.

Was highly disappointed with the layout, walk around lost most of the time with other guests.but everything was always clean and in order.

It was more than I expected. my only issue was the water running over the bathroom room when we showered was almost caused me to fall twice.

Ship tip

Be in store for a lot of walking , because you will stay lost. and you can only enjoy the casino if you smoke

Ports of call

Yes, we did an excursion, not enough time on the island to do much.

Disembarkation

The worst experience ever everything was chaotic , like herding wild cattle.