It was a okay vacation

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Glory

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: June 23, 2018

Ship: Carnival Glory

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 8253

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

I was happy to be on vacation, however my sink in my stateroom was clogged after to complaints on my last night someone finally fixed it. I did not like the food it was too American. I did enjoy the dress up dinner dining food and service.

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Golden Restaurant

Excellent service food was great. I only went one night. As much money we paid for the cruise, we should not have had to pay for that dining experience. So imagine if we went every night of our 7day cruise.

Photo Gallery

Too many pictures not enough or better package offers. They need to invest in a digital package. If you dont come the same day to get your pics it's hard to find things.

Serenity

I want to enjoy this deck but I'm a non smoker and the smokers were everywhere. I was in the hot tub enjoying myself a couple came in and they were smoking, I got out. I never went back to that deck. At least I got 30mins of hot tub time on my trip.

Azure Lido Pool

Too small and over crowded

Ship tip

Lido deck is too crowded over ran by children. The hot tubs are over ran by children. If doing an early movie before 9pm it's too noisy. If you are none smoker like me the Serinity or spa deck hot tubs are over ran by smokers.

Ports of call