Carnival Glory Cruise Review

Sail Date: April 08, 2017
Ship: Carnival Glory
The Carnival Glory is amazing. Delayed departure from Miami but couldn't complain because when I Cruise I'm in no rush to go anywhere. Didn't feel like going any excursions on the islands just walked around the islands and was back onboard at lunch time. The cruise director Eric Brouman was amazing. Sucks he's going to the Ecstasy next. The water works is amazing. Went down the slides at least 20 something times. Loaded up on Guys Burger Joint and relaxation on the pool while at anchor or at dock. If i we're to take another carnival Cruise I would go on the Glory again.

Let me know if you sailed with Eric Brouman