Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good and Laid back

Sail Date: October 08, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Had a great time on this cruise.  Since I've been to these ports of calls a few times already, I decided that I was in no rush to get off the ship.  Thus this was the laid back cruise for me.  Was able to enjoy the ship, which although older, was the right size for me that had the right mixture of passengers.  Not to many passengers as Carnivals larger ships, but just the right size.

Good location. Just one floor from the lido deck where the action is, but far enough away from the noise. And really close to the elevators if you need to use them.
But because of the size of the ship is not a mega ship, using the stairs will do you good, unless you have mobility issues. If so, again the elevators are practically right outside this state room area.

1 Comment