Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Take your hair dryer

Sail Date: October 08, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

It was a great trip.  The boat was clean and fairly well maintained. The food was better then expected. The entertainment was so- so. The dancers were humm... but great singing and it was a nice set. The bands were good but the piano guy is out right  cranky. The shore excursions were good well organized and reasonable if you want to be safe.   The taxis in Roatan were expensive  compared to the ones if you walk about a block down the hill, but this is a poor country so be careful. Don't flash a lot of cash.  I put bills in separate pockets / areas and take out just what I needed. This works with the vendors too. I only have this amount. If they are willing to sell you something at the price you offer they will call you back once you walk away.  If you have long hair take or need a different setting then high hot take your own blow dryer. My hair would get sucked into the dryer consistently. It was so bad it had to be replaced it started to melt the plastic.   They are nasty cheap little dryers . I really didn't know they made those anymore. I hadn't seen them in years.

Clean..