Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Honeymoon experience

Sail Date: October 01, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

As we approached the cruise ship we were in shock.  The ship appeared Huge...  Our first cruise.  Everything was so well organized.  Dropping off our luggage, going through customs, obtaining our boarding documents, entering the ship, finding our room, greeted by the house keeping to being spoiled the entire 7 night trip.  Our house keeping staff led by Jean Claude is the best service I've received in my 56 years of life.  He greeted us by first name the entire cruise.  Took care of our various needs and professional.  Saffie the entertainment manager kept the ship informed of everything.  Most photographed person on the ship with and by the guest, folks loved her.  I hope she remembers us every time she see's a sea shell.  The nightly entertainment shows are the bomb.  Talk about very talented performers.  What memories.  Lastly I need to mention the special event that was hosted for all Military Veterans.  All Vets including their families and everyone from the ship was invited.  We were recognized by branch and asked to share our story.  As I looked into the audience I saw lots of tears.  Carnival couldn't have made our trip any better.  Hats off to the Captain and crew for keeping us safe while traveling around Hurricane Matthew.  God Bless you.

Having traveled around the world and 25 yrs in the military. I always tried to bring a small fan to knock out background noises in a new sleeping environment. I'm glad I did.... Bring a 220 European plug if your electrical appliances switch between 110-220. Limited 110 v power outlets but their is a few light 220 and 1 wall receptacle to use.