good

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

1.Latin music was favorite part. 2. I was disappointed that there was no appreciation party for loyal customers. 3. Hard rock band played too loud.4. Mahogany Bay and Belize made very good impression on me. 5 I wish cruise offered dance classes . 6. I was very concerned about safety of the ship and passangers when the ship stooped in the middle of the sea to pick up 5 people from small boat who later were found to be Cuban immigrants. I believe instead of picking them up the ship should provide them with food and water if needed and inform the Coast Guard.