More Bang for the Buck!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

Overall, the cruise was extremely enjoyable.  The staff was friendly and inviting, the on ship entertainment was great, the food was relatively good in both the buffet and formal dining area, and the stateroom steward did a wonderful job daily keeping the room tidy.  I especially liked coming in at night and seeing the towel animals coupled with the bed turn down service.  On a less positive note, the ship could use a little decor update and the excursion prices were a bit high in comparison to on land prices from locals.  It would also be nice to see the soda program included in the price of the cruise instead of as an add on.  However, overall my family had a wonderful time and I would definitely recommend it to others!

The cabin, although a bit small for 3 people, actually worked out well. The steward did an excellent job daily ensuring that it was tidy, stocked with fresh towels, soaps, toilet paper, etc., not to mention the turn down service and towel animals at night.

I recommend dining at your own time in the formal dining room since it doesn't lock you into a set time if you're interested in doing an on board activity. I never waited more than 10 minutes doing "my time" dining.