Hip Hip Hooray For Crusie Director Eric

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2016
Ship: Carnival Glory

AngryAngry  Every area was extremely awesome except the agent Gillam in the portrait dept.

LoveLoveFrom the time we got on board until the time we had to say goodbye, the Cruise Director Eric was the greatest of all times. The gentleman that was the steward for my section was just downright remarkable... Thank you so much Carnival Glory for hiring those 2...  LoveLove

Our Cabin Steward for my section was AWESOME. He was so unbelievable.

Early morning Debarking seems to not work for the portrait people. Out of 3000 crew members I will say 2999 gave my family an I an extremely awesome experience. There was just one representative that threw a sour lemon into the trip.