Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing time!!!!

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

Carnival Glory was amazing!! It was unfortunately the change of itinerary but better safe than sorry. I discovered such incredible places and even more beutiful people from all over the world. The crew is excellent!!! Everyone so respectful, upbeat and fun!!! My favorite crew was the dining team!!! Lead by Eduardo, Vasile and Oliver!!! I love and miss those guys so much!!! They made the experience even better every night😊. and of course Erik!! The voice from above!! That man goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is having a great time and we sure did!!! And my new favorite band Resting Beach Face!!! They were amazing. I want to thank everyone that was part of this amazing team, everyone that works on Glory!! Thank so much!! If it was t for you none of this would have been possible!! 😘

Eduardo Cruz, Vasile Adrian, and Good Oliver!!! You guys were amazing!! And I miss you already😘 Thanks for making every dinner experience a special one!!