Group Cruise!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Captain

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 18, 2015

This cruise was the 5th for me and it was one of my favorites! Everything was perfect from the ports to the weather. My first trip on the Glory was spent going north to St John and Halifax so it was nice to get down to the warmer climes. Ports were Roatan, Belize, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. I highly recommend the jungle zipline and cave tubing in Belize! One of the best excursions my husband and I have done through Carnival. Also, Salvador and Monika were the best bartenders on the ship!

We did not have any chidren on this cruise.

We are very on-the-go people, so we don't spend much time in our cabin other than to sleep and get ready for the day. We always prefer an interior!