Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

What a great trip!

Sail Date: July 16, 2016

I really enjoyed my trip.  It was my boyfriends first cruise and he just loved it.  We are looking forward to more.  I thought the shows were great.  I loved all the food.  There was one time at our first night at dinner that we felt rushed.  The rest of the trip though we had a great waiter.  He knew what we wanted to drink and always made us laugh.  Thank you for a great time Carnival!

I really liked the room. It was just what we needed.

The one thing I did not like was the cost of the pictures. They are way to expensive. There is a good chance that next time I will not buy any pictures at all.