Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean cruise

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

It was a great cruise and wonderful experience.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I think the boat could use some updating and I really didn't realize how much dressing up was required for the dining room.  I think some of the excursions are a little pricey and not too clear.  The main fun shop store should carry more of a variety of needed items not just booze.

I would go for a window next time.
Needs some updating.
The female bartender on the serenity deck was crabby and lectured me. Not what I want to hear when I spending a crap load of money!

Don't buy the drink package unless you plan to drink a ton. Otherwise it's just not worth it. Bring dress clothes if you want to dine in the formal dining room.

1 Comment