Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Mixed Reviews

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

We went to celebrate our anniversary and my big O birthday.  Our time together made our trip a 5 star trip!!  The age and condition of the ship makes this a 2 star trip!!  The folks that were assigned to us (room- Gerry and evening seating- Carlos, Patricia, and Nuka) were fantastic, making it a 5 star trip!!  The morning and daytime buffets were quite a disappointment compared to previous cruises (5 others), making it a 2 star trip!!  The bar staff at the main pool area were catering to the skimpy dressed girls, which was so obvious and sickening (especially Putu, shame on him), which made it a 1 star trip.  However, I go back to my first point, time on the Caribbean with my husband is the BEST, therefore we overlooked the shortcomings of this ship and had a fabulous time!!  (and averaged my rating to a 3 star ship experience)

Service was fabulous, however the wear and tear really dated the appearance.
Except a huge sad face for Putu at the bar by the Pool.
See above, formal dining was top notch, while the buffets at breakfast and lunch were a complete disappointment.
Miami, Florida
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Bring your own blow-up floaty!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
If you want a beach, just take a taxi to Bohio, save your money!!

Eat before you get back to the ship from an excursion, because there is limited food with horrific lines!